Wednesday, March 26, 2008

'08 Campaign


So what do you guys think about this year's presidential nominees? Personally, I must say that I do have some respect for Hillary Clinton because she is a woman, and that must make running for president the more pressurable; however, aside from that respect, I do not approve of her very much. In my opinion, John McCain and Barack Obama are the nominees to bring our country into a new phase. You see, my candidate is Barack Obama, a Democrat! I tend to approve only of Republicans, but in this case I am torn between both parties. I say that because if it comes down to Hillary and McCain, then with all my will, I will hope and wish that McCain wins, but if it comes between McCain and Obama, then I will want Obama, although if McCain was to win I would be comfortable with that result as well.


You might be wondering what do I have against Clinton? Well, my instincts do not trust her and lead me not to believe what she says. Recently, my instincts proved right when it was proved that she lied about Bosnia and when it was proven that her experience is that of any first lady, and that she continues to stretch the truth on things she says she has accomplished. I do know that Obama is not a saint as well, but he has more credibility. Yes many of you might have a different opinion of him after the Wright scandal, but honestly who cares? Everyone criticizes something, and honestly many people complain about this country, I do not approve of it, but hey that is their opinion! So to all those persons that are starting to say that we cannot have Obama as president because he is racist I must say, SMACK YOURSELF! Obama racist? Please that is absurd!! He has not criticized the white race at all, his pastor did, but he did not so that does not make him racist! Oh and McCain, well I have not heard anything that would cause me to think that you cannot believe what he says.


Well I stated some of my opinions here, well let me know what you think, everyone has opinions and I know many support Clinton as they do Obama and McCain, so it will be an interesting experience.

No comments: